
Nothing too exciting happened this week. I drove to the movie theater with some friends, and the parking was tricky! The parking lot attendant points to where you are supposed to park, and you HAVE to back in to the spot. Which seems easy enough, if it wasn't for the fact that the parking spots are about half the size of American parking spots! I couldn't park, so luckily the parking lot attendant guy was willing to help me! He had to back it in for me - a little embarrassing, but at least I didn't hit a car doing it by myself.
2 comments:
Gosh Angie, The lights look neat - I guess they are always up and finally just turned them on.... Oh, I have made a Christmas cd and will slip it into an envelope for you -- they are rather random songs -- some you'll like and some you'll not 'like'
holy crud, look at you with long hair! that's CRAZY! cut it! too weird! cut it now! :) whatever. it's foxy. wish you were here for the holidays, but now there's light at the end of the tunnel. LIGHT i say! xoxoxoxoxo Konichiwa Stoddard
Post a Comment