MY 2 WEEKS IN REVIEW

First stop North Carolina……
<

I had a WONDERFUL time visiting my younger sister and her adorable family.. my nieces are officially the cutest kids ever (and I am not just saying that because I am biased) Here are some pics of the trip:
BIKE RIDING IN THE HOUSE
 
Posted by Picasa




Second stop Salt Lake City….

Next stop was SLC to visit my older sister and her boyfriend… I had a great time there as well.. It was tricky, every where I visited I was ready to move there… NC to be with Tiff and the girls.. then SLC to be closer to my older sister… then AZ to be close to my bro and parents.. but alas….. I am back in Korea…

Rachael and Eric took me snowboarding - turns out I am not a good snowboarding, but it was SO much fun! And Rachael, who is actually a really good skiier, hung out with me the whole day on the bunny slope - and the easier runs! She was so sweet... and encouraging after my MANY falls!!
It was a too-short visit… I will definitely spend more time there on my next visit.. Rachael and Eric were wonderful hosts.. they even had Root Beer on stock, and Cracklin’ Oat Bran for breakfast – 2 of my favorites!!
Rachael @ Solitude
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Next stop – SUNNY ARIZONA

Always feels good to get home, even though the flight managed to lose my luggage on a one hour trip! Hanging with the parents was a blast – and argument free!! My mother and I went to a cooking class.. Chef Brad… and I can now make El Salvordian Tamales – and they were quite delicious!

Of course I went to visit my little bro, and my new sister-in-law at their place, and we totally jammed to Guitar Hero… I am now attempting to buy a wii so I can buy guitar hero and entertain myself here in Korea…. I even beat my brother at one song (albeit I was on easy, and he was on hard, but those are just the details)

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


4th Stop – CALIFORNIA!!!

Laura and I decided to take off Friday and drive to Magic Mountain for a day filled with screams, and fun… but turns out Magic Mountain isn’t open on Fridays… But don’t worry, we just drove to Knotts Berry Farm – via San Diego - and had a FABULOUS time..
 

 

 

1 comments:

Carol Horn said...

We really had fun with you too. It sounds like you had a great time. Finally new pictures. Thanks for making Mike and Erin bring over the Guitar Hero. Yeah we had fun. Didn't I beat you Angie?