The countdown begins!!

This blog was set up to log all my adventures while I am teaching abroad in Korea - I figured the adventure can start now while I am trying to get ready to leave.... So I have begun the countdown!!!
29 days until I head to South Korea!! I am getting excited and nervous to begin teaching there.. I am not even sure the job I accepted is legit!! I am hoping it is, but I won't get my teaching visa until I am over there - and that is kinda shady!!
If anyone is curious where I will be teaching here is the link... www.lovekiz.com
Anyways, I have begun the countdown, and I am now compiling my packing list - I am not much of a light packer, so imagine my surprise when they changed the weight limit for international flights from 75 pounds to 50 pounds for checked luggage!!! That completely changes my packing list - This will be an adventure just packing.... I guess I have 29 days to figure out how to get all my stuff into my luggage!

0 comments: